Healing cards journey

Jrivee

Healing cards journey

Postby Jrivee » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:22 pm

Hello!

I got my cards a few weeks ago but just have started using them. I wanted to try a simple enough healing For my first try. So I have adult acne somewhat, it's not horrible but I have blemishes and have since I was a teenager. I wasn't sure which one to do so I used the cards for "I have acne but not sure which one" and described my symptoms and used the go card.

the next day, I noticed my skin was a lot smoother and my pores were smaller to non existent and it's basically healed my acne except for the hormonal ones but that's a different issue I suppose. My skin has been soft for the past few days with no break out. Other than that I haven't used them for anything else yet but I will update on here as I use the cards.

Maybe going to focus on adrenals next since I have adrenal fatigue. And thyroid. Is there healing for that?
Δύναμις

Re: Healing cards journey

Postby Δύναμις » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:47 pm

:text-thankyoublue: for sharing and sorry for the late response!

There are a few different thyroid diseases on the wiki, but probably better if Frank gives you individual numbers.
Is there an ICD code for adrenal fatigue? It makes it easier for us to check.
Jrivee

Postby Jrivee » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:12 am

Hey thanks for your reply. I wasn't really sure to post this in this forum or the other one. Lol I will put a request in for thyroid.

So with my adrenal gland, I went under "adrenal gland disorders" in the medical list and did the unspecified one. I'm not sure if it worked because I don't feel noticeable improvement but then again I only did the healing for a week. You guys were doing some major cleanings those days too. I got really really exhausted after I started the healing cards for that one and stomach issues. Again not really sure if it were due to the healing cards or something else.

Next I am going to work on allergies.
Δύναμις

Postby Δύναμις » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:55 pm

This forum is fine, but you can sure post your experiences on both if you want. Our other forum has more members and it could be helpful for others too.

Right! A week may not be enough to see results. I would say at least 2 weeks and if still no noticeable improvement, then please ask for new combination again. Things change rapidly through the cleanings and in some cases it is possible that the once initiated program is no longer helpful. There are so many different factors that play a role and it is impossible to keep up with each single one all the time. This is where "you" (the one with the problem) can help us with your feedback to find the right solution for your problem.

Yes, exhaustion can be caused by both cleanings and healing, so it is never easy to say what the real cause is. Just keep observing and sharing.

Thank you and good luck with the allergies! Never hesitate to ask for combinations. It may take a while to get a reply, but it will come.

:romance-grouphug:

Return to “Experiences with the Healing Cards”