First Experience with healing cards

Jude

First Experience with healing cards

Postby Jude » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:19 pm

I have had some very good results with the healing cards.
I am so happy to report that the swelling in my ears. sinuses and eyes are gone.
I am hoping it wont return but having the tools to mitigate this is a big deal for me as I have been struggling with this issue for over 10 years.
As well, I am deeply grateful that the Protoi will gladly assist if one needs a little support in terms of learning how to work with the cards.
Cheers! :ymhug: @};-
Jude

Re: First Experience with healing cards

Postby Jude » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:41 am

I continue to use the healing cards as well as Skib, and since doing so, a lot of my symptoms have decreased substantially.
It is quite something for me to say this as in recent years I have had so much trouble with various body/health related issues but especially allergy related things.
I am so very grateful. :romance-smileyheart:
I continue with other helpful things to help support good health as well, for example drinking one ounce shots of lemon juice, ginger and cayenne. Potent and powerful.
I have noticed that the medicines I used in the past like the antihistamines and cortisone spray work much more effectively.
Like some block has been removed.
Now not everything is 100%.
I now have some sort of swelling/pain in my left foot. Almost feels like a cyst?? :?:
Going to see the doctor about that to confirm my self diagnosis and I will deal with that accordingly.
Cheers to good health and healing! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Δύναμις

Re: First Experience with healing cards

Postby Δύναμις » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:54 pm

:text-thankyoublue: so much for sharing, dear Jude!

Keep using our Healing Cards/ programs and let us know if you need any further help.
Pay doc a visit if you face some health problem is definitely a good idea. At least it helps to get the right diagnosis, as you say ;).

Return to “Experiences with the Healing Cards”