Daisy and the download

Karunya

Daisy and the download

Postby Karunya » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:24 am

Our cat Daisy has had digestive problems for several years. All her medical tests have been returned as normal. Other than lactose-intolerance (which is normal for cats...it is not a good idea to feed milk to your cats), she has no allergies. But she's always had chronic diarrhea and more-than-usual incidents of vomiting, and her energy levels were low.

When I first started using the video, Daisy would lie down next to the device on which it would be playing (computer, tablet, TV, phone). She wouldn't move until I turned off the video.

It took only two days for Daisy's condition to improve. She was able to digest her food, and her hair started to grow thicker. She began to gain a little weight, and she seemed more calm and contented.

This inspired me to buy the healing cards and a pearlgonite. I'm looking forward to using the animal healing cards to improve the health of Daisy and her cat brother Ether.
Δύναμις

Re: Daisy and the download

Postby Δύναμις » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:19 pm

:text-thankyoublue: so much for sharing!
Glad the video helped Daisy feel better. :)
Grayfox

Re: Daisy and the download

Postby Grayfox » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:17 pm

Karunya wrote:When I first started using the video, Daisy would lie down next to the device on which it would be playing (computer, tablet, TV, phone). She wouldn't move until I turned off the video.

It took only two days for Daisy's condition to improve. She was able to digest her food, and her hair started to grow thicker. She began to gain a little weight, and she seemed more calm and contented.

This inspired me to buy the healing cards and a pearlgonite. I'm looking forward to using the animal healing cards to improve the health of Daisy and her cat brother Ether.
Great story Karunya! Thx for sharing. Hmm.. I am a (very) regular user of the Energy Video, and the cat always wants to jump on the table.. I always take them off, but your story makes me wonder a bit :think: :lol:

I am also looking forward to the next developments of the cards! :mrgreen:

Return to “Experiences with the FREE Energy Download video”