Backward effect

Lau

Backward effect

Postby Lau » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:36 pm

I noticed backward effect in healing in 3 persons, don't know if this as happened to someone else nor if it was reported so here i go.

First and second persons were family members and i was the one using the cristal on them with their permition.
On one of them i commanded the cristal to heal/lower arterial pressure and on the other i commanded the cristal to heal/lower diabetes rate.
Both the pressure and diabetes glycemia rate went up.

The third person was a friend of mine, he gave the command to himself to heal his mouth ulcer.
He reported the following to me "firstly my mouth ulcer became smaller, then it slipt in two, desapeared but came back afterwards."

I know for sure it ins't the commands since i commanded to heal/lower the arterial pressure from another different person and on her it worked just fine.

:think: could it be some dark sht? like the fake skills on skib darks installed and that have to be removed before using skib, darks might have found a way to hijack the crystal healings.
I don't think it depends on the person because one of the persons that got backwards effect also had the correct healing effect in other ocasion.
Maybe they mess with the healings by an opened door on the person?

Anyone has an idea about what it might be?
Frank
Site Admin

Re: Backward effect

Postby Frank » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:41 pm

The healing power of the crystals is low.
Look in War News thread....
We have fucking strong cleanings going on.
The side effects are of many kinds and very strong.
In this situation the healings just provoked attacks...
Lau

Postby Lau » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:01 pm

Frank wrote:The healing power of the crystals is low.

The last reported experience took place around 1 week ago for the last person and for the others 2, much ealier so i was not sure.

Few days ago I've got nightmares tho the same day i used the command to remove negative chains.
It makes sense the backwards attacks being from the strong cleanings side effects.

At least its not hijacking from darks, that's a relief.

Sorry and thank you.
Lau

Postby Lau » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:17 am

Lau wrote:
Frank wrote:The healing power of the crystals is low.

The last reported experience took place around 1 week ago for the last person and for the others 2, much ealier so i was not sure.

Few days ago I've got nightmares tho the same day i used the command to remove negative chains.
It makes sense the backwards attacks being from the strong cleanings side effects.

At least its not hijacking from darks, that's a relief.

Sorry and thank you.

Reports of this nature should be given by pm
I realized people could panic because of this
Not wanting to botter the protoi as much as i can is no excuse for writting this in public

Return to “Experiences with the Free Healing Crystals”