Some general health improvement card requests

disavowed

Some general health improvement card requests

Postby disavowed » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:45 am

Hello and thanks for bringing the healing cards into the world. They are fantastic! I have been thinking about if it would be possible to add the following general health cards/codes for health and well being such as:

1) Mitochondria process improvement - As we age our mitochondria become clogged up and toxic and their capacity for energy output is diminished. I believe a card sequence that addresses this issue could extend life and quality of life for the Protoi healing cards users.

2) Optimized cellular oxygen levels - As the body ages and becomes more acidic in the blood less oxygen is carried into the cells. This could be a great addition to the healing card sequences IMHO.

3) Hormone regulation and balancing - Hormone replacement therapy is reaching epidemic levels due to imbalances in Male and Female hormones such as Testosterone, Estrogens, FSH, LH, Progesterone, Thyroid variants and others. In addition cellular utilization of these hormones can be blocked at a cellular level. Again I believe this could be a great addition to the healing card sequences.

Thanks so much for your consideration.
-Disavowed

Return to “REQUEST Cards for diseases that are not on the list yet”