Drack´s experience-corner

Drack

Drack´s experience-corner

Postby Drack » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:21 am

:greetings-wavingyellow: ,

today i´ll share some experiencs with those who are interested in it :D.

this one is from 21.06.16 which i wrote in the other forum:
► Show Spoiler

besides this experiences i had a few little and a huge experiences to share:
my budgie was ill and had many several problems. he was hanging apathetic and didn´t want to anything. besides this problems he several other healthproblems sadly.. he´s 8years old which is pretty old for a bird so that´s "natural"
yesterday it came into my mind why i don´t simply set a task for my birdie with a lower factor and see what happens. and the symptoms were gone today ! . he´s overly active and happy and "healthy" (as healthy as possible) \:D/

that´s wonderful to see :angelic-innocent:

other experiences were some feelings like a clearer mind and a calmness.
and on other people it looks like they´re simply friendlier to me. besides that i can better communicate with other as mentioned in the spoiler before.

i´ll add all new experiences which are "important" enough to share. every little bitzy change would blow up the thread i guess :mrgreen:

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Site Admin

Re: Drack´s experience-corner

Postby Frank » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:37 am

Nice, esp. with the bird...
Drack

Postby Drack » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:36 pm

well i think today is a good day for some new experiences.

firstly i had nearly no sleep in the night before (later i figured out why.. a little food poisoning it seems) and i tried dropboxing as much detail why the hell i couldn´t sleep but that didn´t worked out.

well on the day i was really devastated (and still am ) but on the early morning i felt really bad. after some :ymsick: and other problems i managed to get 3-4 hours sleep and as i woke up i felt mostly refreshed :shock:

like my body regenerated really fast throughout the poisoning. since i don´t know if it´s because i´m more "energetically loaded " than usual and it seemed pretty uncommon that such an illness nearly dissapears i thought i post this experience here.

other things are that after 2535 Repeats (2535 x 6:22mins = 262 hours :o ) is that i nearly don´t recognize that tingling anymore only if i try to be aware of it. i feel clearer and more aware of stuff around me in common.
i would say no huge changes at all besides that little experience today.. maybe that i´m kind of "neutral" in every situation. not like that overly emtional things anymore spiking into positivity and negativity and such..

well that´s it for today :D
Frank
Site Admin

Postby Frank » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:02 pm

Dark pollution causes the tingling. So not to feel it is a good sign...
Drack

Postby Drack » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:33 pm

Frank wrote:Dark pollution causes the tingling. So not to feel it is a good sign...

oh great :ymdaydream:
Drack

Postby Drack » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:28 pm

little experience .. or better an confirmation of an earlier experience :D

the regeneration at all of things really seems to work better at all. since 2 days im walking around like a maniac for a game ( around 20km so far) .. and since i never did that much movement in the past i got some serious muscle ache :roll:

first thing i did was dropboxing which reliefed a whole bunch of the pain and after a good sleep of around 7 hours the muscle ache was already gone .
in my earlier experiences which muscle aches they always remained for me for about 3-4 days and just slowly relief in pain.

this is definitely great to see :lol:

so no excuses anymore for not doing sports :D

Return to “Experiences with the FREE Energy Download video”