My recent experiences with the Energy Download Video

Grayfox

My recent experiences with the Energy Download Video

Postby Grayfox » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:32 pm

I have been using the Energy Download Video nearly constantly since it was released. What I noticed over the first 3-4 days was a lot of tingling in my hands :D , however I didn't notice too much apart from that. The tingling was not unpleasant, and was a comfortable, almost warmth sensation. Even when I was not in the same room as the video was playing, I could still feel the tingling.

Today, I noticed something significant!

In the past, I have often (but not always) had trouble in social situations. This could manifest in many ways, inability to express myself, difficult to muster up the energy to speak; others seemed to have much more energy than I did - but I never saw this as a "lack of energy" situation (not to simplify it, but I never considered a lack of energy as a part of this). Today, I had the video playing on my phone in my pocket (with the screen on, I used an app to make the screen very very dim, set the video to loop, and the screen would not turn off as long as the video was running); and I had so much energy in a particular social situation, I was talking constantly, with no problem, extremely expressive, more so than usual ... it was so easy and enjoyable. It wasn't forced at all, it was perfectly natural. Much unlike I had experienced for much of my life. It was so beautiful. Unfortunately, it seems that having the screen on drains your battery fairly quickly, even at an extremely low brightness (your results might vary..), so my phone ran out of power towards the end (I could still feel a small amount of tingling at this point, perhaps the after-effects of the energy loading). But this experience really inspired me to keep using the video, and to find effective ways to use it more often, in more situations. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it! :mrgreen: :-bd :-bd "two thumbs up!" but really, a lot more than that.

Thank you Protoi! :ymhug: :angelic-flying: :romance-grouphug: :angelic-green: :banana-dance: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Drack

Re: My recent experiences with the Energy Download Video

Postby Drack » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:02 pm

Grayfox wrote:I have been using the Energy Download Video nearly constantly since it was released. What I noticed over the first 3-4 days was a lot of tingling in my hands :D , however I didn't notice too much apart from that. The tingling was not unpleasant, and was a comfortable, almost warmth sensation. Even when I was not in the same room as the video was playing, I could still feel the tingling.

Today, I noticed something significant!

In the past, I have often (but not always) had trouble in social situations. This could manifest in many ways, inability to express myself, difficult to muster up the energy to speak; others seemed to have much more energy than I did - but I never saw this as a "lack of energy" situation (not to simplify it, but I never considered a lack of energy as a part of this). Today, I had the video playing on my phone in my pocket (with the screen on, I used an app to make the screen very very dim, set the video to loop, and the screen would not turn off as long as the video was running); and I had so much energy in a particular social situation, I was talking constantly, with no problem, extremely expressive, more so than usual ... it was so easy and enjoyable. It wasn't forced at all, it was perfectly natural. Much unlike I had experienced for much of my life. It was so beautiful. Unfortunately, it seems that having the screen on drains your battery fairly quickly, even at an extremely low brightness (your results might vary..), so my phone ran out of power towards the end (I could still feel a small amount of tingling at this point, perhaps the after-effects of the energy loading). But this experience really inspired me to keep using the video, and to find effective ways to use it more often, in more situations. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it! :mrgreen: :-bd :-bd "two thumbs up!" but really, a lot more than that.

Thank you Protoi! :ymhug: :angelic-flying: :romance-grouphug: :angelic-green: :banana-dance: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

:text-goodpost: glad that you got similar experiences . it´s really amazing if you just feel natural when talking to many people at once of simply to strangers.
i absolutely can relate with this.
did you have recognized that people at all are kind so more friendly to you , too ? like simply greeting you on the street or just smiling at you? that´s something i had today which was mindblown :lol:

would you mind if i post my experiences in your thread too? then i can move my experiences-post out of the normal forum in here (should have done that before because this forum is more for this kind of things :D )
or would it rather be better to create my own one?

simply great work with the providing of energies for us and mankind , protoi :angelic-green:
and amazing to see results ,too :D

:romance-grouphug:
Grayfox

Postby Grayfox » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:42 pm

Drack wrote: :text-goodpost: glad that you got similar experiences . it´s really amazing if you just feel natural when talking to many people at once of simply to strangers.
Thanks Drack. I haven't experienced the "strangers" one yet ;) But yes, it feels great. Much better than the alternative too.

Drack wrote:did you have recognized that people at all are kind so more friendly to you , too ? like simply greeting you on the street or just smiling at you? that´s something i had today which was mindblown :lol:
Awesome :)
I have experienced that, but I wouldn't attribute it to the energy video (not directly, anyway).

Drack wrote:would you mind if i post my experiences in your thread too? then i can move my experiences-post out of the normal forum in here (should have done that before because this forum is more for this kind of things :D )
I don't mind if you do that, but I think it makes more sense to share your related experiences here (if you wish), and create your own thread for all of them. No problem with duplicating them in two places, I think, though by the time you've posted it for a second time, you possibly have more to share ;)
Drack

Postby Drack » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:07 am

Grayfox wrote:
Drack wrote: :text-goodpost: glad that you got similar experiences . it´s really amazing if you just feel natural when talking to many people at once of simply to strangers.
Thanks Drack. I haven't experienced the "strangers" one yet ;) But yes, it feels great. Much better than the alternative too.

Drack wrote:did you have recognized that people at all are kind so more friendly to you , too ? like simply greeting you on the street or just smiling at you? that´s something i had today which was mindblown :lol:
Awesome :)
I have experienced that, but I wouldn't attribute it to the energy video (not directly, anyway).

Drack wrote:would you mind if i post my experiences in your thread too? then i can move my experiences-post out of the normal forum in here (should have done that before because this forum is more for this kind of things :D )
I don't mind if you do that, but I think it makes more sense to share your related experiences here (if you wish), and create your own thread for all of them. No problem with duplicating them in two places, I think, though by the time you've posted it for a second time, you possibly have more to share ;)

i´ll try to bring up related experiences up here but you´re right that a new topic would be better :D
:romance-grouphug:
Grayfox

Postby Grayfox » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:13 pm

More experiences of using the video:

It is still absolutely wonderful. The tingling in my hands has significantly reduced. It is very noticeable to me that I am much more easily able to talk with others and express myself consistenly and clearly. Previously this was often an extremely difficult task, and sometimes impossible. Being able to do it as consistently as I am frequently able to now (when using the video) was not possible. Some situations are still sometimes difficult and require additional time before I feel comfortable once again, but overall there are major improvements.

Many times, I have felt somewhat helpless, and as though there was very little I could do about my poor abilities to express myself and to talk with others at a 'high energy level', in certain situations. This has changed and I am so grateful for the video. :romance-inlove:

Certain actions that I had wanted to do feel much more possible than before.

Overall, in social situations, it seems as though I have had an "energy shortage" for most of my life. Certain others have always had much more energy than I did in these situations and could consistently (and sometimes forcefully) interject, or otherwise express themselves. It felt as though there was very little I could do at the time to express myself in these situations. To illustrate how this felt, it was as though I was in a freezer, and my functions were running at half-power, and half-speed compared to those who always had ease in social situations.
After having regularly used the video, I have noticed a significant increase in my "social energy". It is much easier for me to talk to people (generally), and easier to answer questions. Many times previously, I would take an extremely long time to answer certain questions, and would often get stuck in "mental loops" which prevented/made it very difficult for me to allow myself to speak. All of these things have GREATLY improved! :happy-smileyflower:
There are likely to be other related factors to these improvements, but I am sure that the video played a major role in the most recent developments.

I have noticed on more than one occasion that when the video stopped playing (because I accidentally stopped it, or I stopped it because phone was low in battery, etc.), that my energy levels decreased. For example, on one occasion, I felt a reduction in my ability to talk to people and quickly respond to questions (to reiterate, I have had trouble with these things for most of my life, and have only recently experienced big improvements after using the Energy Download Video). Once I resumed playing the video (and set the same tasks as before), a few minutes later I felt my energy levels improve once again, and it became easier to communicate once more.

I will continue my testing and observations.

The video is fantastic!! :angelic-green: :happy-smileyflower: :romance-inlove: :happy-sunshine:
Frank
Site Admin

Postby Frank » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:15 pm

And will start to look, where the energy flows to, when you stop it...There must be some energy sucking shit...
Grayfox

Postby Grayfox » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:46 pm

Frank wrote:And will start to look, where the energy flows to, when you stop it...There must be some energy sucking shit...
Thank you :X

Return to “Experiences with the FREE Energy Download video”